Flat-Rate Subscription to La Merie Publishing Reports
Subscription to this product provides access during one year to
- all existing reports on stock and listed online in the store of https://lamerie.com/reports/ and
- all new reports produced by La Merie Publishing during the term of the subscription.
Among La Merie Publishing reports are Competitor Analysis reports, Target Pipeline lists as well as Full and Brief reports. La Merie Publishing reports are continuously updated and new ones released. Reports can be searched for and identified in the online stores of La Merie Publishing and PipelineReview.com. After purchase of this service, existing reports will be made available to the customer by e-mail delivery of the pdf reports. New reports will automatically be sent upon release of the report.
Features of the Flat-Rate Access to La Merie Publishing Reports:
- Dynamic content (more than 40 updates or new releases per year)
- Convenient e-mail delivery of pdf reports upon subscription and new release
- Broad coverage of antibody technologies, mRNA, CAR & TCR T-Cells, Immuno-Oncology
- Great savings over individual purchases
Reports of the Competitor Analysis Series deliver NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases and technologies provided in a tabular format and fully referenced. Each project described in the Competitor Analysis reports is specified for its Target or Mechanism of Action, Product Category, Indication, R&D Phase and Comment with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
Annual reports about TOP Biologics Sales provide a compilation of the sales data of originator recombinant therapeutic proteins and antibodies in a gien calendar year.
La Merie Publishing offers Target Pipeline Lists as a low-cost product service providing information about active R&D projects for a given target in the format of Word tables.
Full Reports provide in-depth description and analysis of targets, pipelines, companies and technologies.
Examples of Full Reports as of October 2019:
- RNA-Targeted Small Molecules 2019: a landscape analysis of companies, technologies, targets, investors and partners from an industry perspective
- T-Cell & NK-Cell Engaging Bispecific Antibodies 2019: a business, stakeholder, technology and pipeline analysis
- TCR Engineered T-Cell Therapy 2018: an industry analysis of technologies, pipelines, stakeholders & deals
- Intracellular Targets made druggable by TCR-like Antibodies, TCR Fusion Proteins & Cell-Penetrating Biologics 2018: an industry analysis of technologies, stakeholders, deals & trends
Examples of Immuno-Oncology Reports:
- TGF-beta/Receptor Inhibitors
- CD137 Costimulatory Receptor Agonists
- Bispecific Antibodies for Immuno-Oncology & Other Diseases
- Tumor Microenvironment Modulation via IDO, TGF-β, CXCR4, CSF-1R, CD47-SIRPα, adenosine pathway & STING 2018
- CD40, GITR, OX40, 4-1BB, CD27, ICOS & Other Immune Checkpoint Activators 2018
- CTLA-4, LAG-3, TIM-3, TIGIT & Other Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors 2018
- PD-1 and PD-L1 Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors 2018
Examples of Competitor Analysis Reports:
- KRAS Inhibitors
- RORgamma Antagonists and Agonists
- DNA Vaccines for Cancer, Infectious & Other Diseases
- Immunotherapeutics Targeting MAGE-A, NY-ESO-1, hTERT, WT1, PRAME and Survivin
- CDK9 and Mcl-1 Inhibitors
Examples of Target Pipeline Lists:
- FGF21 Receptor Agonists
- P2X3 Receptor Antagonists
- IRAK4 Inhibitors
- CD38-Targeted Antibody & Cell Therapy
- Tumor Stroma Targeting via FAP
- GPC3-Targeted Antibody & Cell Therapy
- DLL3-Targeted Antibody & Cell Therapy
- CD33-Targeted Antibody & Cell Therapy
- Tyk2 Inhibitors
- NLRP3 Inhibitors
TOP Biologics Sales:
- Blockbuster Biologics 2018: Sales of Recombinant Therapeutic Antibodies & Proteins
- Reports available from 2006 up to 2018