CAR T-Cells, NK Cells & CAR Macrophages
In this product category, you will find reports and other services providing you with the most uptodate business and competitive intelligence information on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells, natural killer (NK) cells and macrophages (CAR-M). The range of products covers industry data as well as in-depth strategic assessment and analysis of engineered CAR T-cell, NK cell & CAR-M technologies, targets, companies and R&D pipeline.
Showing all 6 results
- February of 2023This report provides a landscape description and analysis of CAR-M platform technologies and stakeholders from an industry perspective as of February 2023€ 1800.00
- July of 2022This report bundle includes four reports about novel cancer targets which have in common a compelling target expression profile with a low risk of on-target/off-tumor toxicity.
- July of 2022The report evaluates opportunities for GPRC5D-targeted drug modalities within the competitive landscape.€ 600.00
- May of 2022This report describes and analyzes cadherin 17 (CDH17) as a target opportunity for development of effector-enhanced drug modalities€ 400.00
- May of 2022This report describes and analyzes claudin 6 as a target opportunity for development of effector-enhanced drug modalities€ 500.00
- May of 2019This report provides an overview of CD33-targeted antibody and cell therapies in development for treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML)€ 150.00