In this product category, you will find reports in a tabular format providing you with the most uptodate competitive intelligence information about target-specific R&D pipelines. This low-cost product service provides information about active R&D projects for a given target in the format of Word tables.
They must then get down on their knees and beg the others to take pity on them. Doxycycline is an antibiotic drug used Khao Wong aprednislon 25 mg preis to treat a wide range of conditions. We have a total of 7500 tons of maize/corn/cowpea /soya /peanut.
Naltrexone is a very effective drug in the fight against opiate addiction, it works better than methadone. The problem, is that there needs to be enough time for the changes in dna (deoxyribonucleic viagra senza ricetta posologia snobbishly acid) to be made. In the united states, tamoxifen is a generic drug, and is manufactured by the company aventis.
Showing 1–20 of 36 results
- July of 2022This report bundle includes four reports about novel cancer targets which have in common a compelling target expression profile with a low risk of on-target/off-tumor toxicity.
- July of 2022The report evaluates opportunities for GPRC5D-targeted drug modalities within the competitive landscape.€ 600.00
- June of 2022The report evaluates opportunities for ROR1-targeted drug modalities within the competitive landscape€ 1050.00
- May of 2022This report describes and analyzes cadherin 17 (CDH17) as a target opportunity for development of effector-enhanced drug modalities€ 400.00
- May of 2022This report describes and analyzes claudin 6 as a target opportunity for development of effector-enhanced drug modalities€ 500.00
- September of 2020This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of inhibitors of the CD47-SIRPα pathway in development as a next generation immuno-oncology treatment of cancer€ 200.00
- August of 2020This report describes the landscape of industry-driven approaches to discover and develop recombinant therapeutic antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 for treatment of COVID-19€ 200.00
- April of 2020This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of STING Agonists or Antagonists in development for treatment of cancer or autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.€ 150.00
- March of 2020Report about SARS-CoV-2 Treatment & Prevention Approaches undertaken by industry to evaluate existing and discover novel treatments and vaccines for COVID-19.€ 150.00
- February of 2020This report provides an overview of TIGT-targeted immuno-oncology therapeutics in development as monotherapy or in combination with other checkpoint inhibitors.€ 100.00
- October of 2019Subscription to this product provides access during one year to all existing reports on stock and all new reports produced by La Merie Publishing during the term of the subscription.€ 4000.00
- October of 2019This report about KRAS Inhibitors evaluates the landscape of investigational small molecules, antibodies, cell therapeutics and vaccines targeting KRAS for treatment of cancer€ 250.00
- September of 2019This report evaluates the landscape of small molecules targeting the Retinoic Acid-Related Orphan Receptor gamma (RORγ) for treatment of inflammatory diseases and cancer as of September 2019.€ 250.00
- July of 2019This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of selective and bispecific CD137 receptor agonists in development for treatment of solid tumors.€ 150.00
- July of 2019This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of FGF21 receptor agonists in development for treatment of obesity, diabetes and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).€ 50.00
- June of 2019This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of P2X3 receptor antagonists in development for treatment of chronic cough, endometriosis and neuropathic pain.€ 50.00
- June of 2019This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of FAP-targeted antibodies, fusion proteins and oncolytic viruses in development for treatment of stroma rich tumors.€ 50.00
- June of 2019This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of GPC3-targeted antibody and cell therapeutics in development for treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)€ 50.00