Reports & Databases
Showing 21–40 of 46 results
- June of 2019This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of GPC3-targeted antibody and cell therapeutics in development for treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)€ 50.00
- June of 2019This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of DLL3-targeted antibody and cell therapeutics in development for treatment of small cell lung cancer (SCLC).€ 50.00
- June of 2019This report provides you with a landscape description and analysis of T-cell and natural killer (NK) cell engaging bispecific antibodies as of June 2019.€ 2350.00
- April of 2019This report provides an overview of CD40 agonistic antibodies, proteins or viral vectors in development for treatment of solid tumors as monotherapy or in combination therapy.€ 150.00
- March of 2019This report provides a compilation of the global sales data of branded originator recombinant therapeutic proteins and antibodies in the calendar year 2018.€ 80.00
- March of 2019This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of biologic and chemical entities on the market or in development for treatment of hyperuricemia associated with gout or tumor lysis€ 150.00
- February of 2019This report provides an overview of isolated and recombinant asparaginase enzymes on the market or in development for treatment of leukemia and solid tumors.€ 100.00
- May of 2018These reports evaluate the competitive landscape of T-Cell Receptor (TCR)-based therapeutic cells and recombinant antibodies or antibody fusion proteins.
- January of 2019This report informs about the competitive field of novel DNA vaccines in clinical development for prevention and/or treatment of cancer, infectious and other diseases.€ 400.00
- January of 2019This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of biologic and small molecule approaches to raise high density lipoprotein (HDL) for reduction of recurrent cardiovascular events.€ 100.00
- December of 2018This Target Pipeline List provides an overview of antibodies targeting interleukin-33 (IL-33) or its receptor ST2 (IL1RL1) in clinical development for treatment of atopic diseases.€ 75.00
- May of 2018This report brings you up-to-date regarding key TCR-T players, technologies and product candidates, business models, deals and funding opportunities and analyzes the TCR-T pipelines and stakeholders in the field.€ 2150.00
- January of 2018This report informs you about key technologies to identify and validate intracellular targets, to generate TCRs and TCR fusion proteins, to discover TCR-like antibodies, and construct cell-penetrating peptides, proteins and...